That said, I couldn't resist getting some good deals at Walgreens on Friday afternoon. Up until about 6 months ago, it had probably been about 10 years since I had been in a Walgreens store. Isn't that wild? I just always bought my drug & toiletry supplies at Target and the like.
Anyway, they had a deal at the end of this week that if you bought $25 worth of stuff before coupons, you got a $5 Register Reward coupon to use toward your next purchase. This was a breeze!
Here's what I scored:
- Angel Soft toilet paper - 12 double rolls - $5
- 2 tubs of Huggies wipes - $6.60 less $4 store coupons-$1.50 mftg coupons=$1.10
- 2 scotch bubble mailers - free after coupons
- Orajel teething medicine - free after coupon (had an issue with a previous product & the manufacturer mailed me a free product coupon; it pays to complain!)
- 3 packages of Bic Highlighters - 39 cents each less $1.00 coupon = 17 cents for all
- Motts applesauce (6 pack) - on sale for $1.67 less $1 coupon = 67 cents
- Softsoap bodywash - $4 (got $4 reward to use next time, so ultimately, free)
After all coupons, I paid $8.64 plus got $9 in reward coupons to use the next time. I also bought another Softsoap bodywash in a separate transaction which was free after register reward. I try not to do multiple transactions, but if they have something like this that I know I will use (we go thru a lot of body wash here...showers=bliss), I am not shy to ask to do a separate transaction.
Not too shabby, if I do say so myself...


1 Comments:
WOW, what can I say!!
You are the "super shopper" of the year!
You better slow down or you will be filling Cody's bathroom shelves as well!
Mom
Post a Comment