Here's some highlights of my trip:
1 bag of Skittles - they paid me 48 cents to take it (overage from coupon)
2 boxes of Cinnabon bars - 50 cents and 75 cents each
2 tubs of Hillshire farm deli meat - $1.04 and $2.04 each
4 bananas - 9 whole cents!
2 Dove deodorants - 29 cents each
1 can Skintimate shave gel - they paid me 26 cents to take it (thanks Wendy for the coupon!)
1 Head & Shoulders travel size shampoo - paid me 3 cents
1 roll of Bounty paper towels & 1 travel size TP (don't ask) - 24 cents
1 Kotex pantyliners - paid me 30 cents
8 bottles of Renu contact solution (travel size) - $6 for all (which I will submit to our work reimbursement plan for 80% back or $4.80 - so net cost to me will be $1.20
1 Hungry Hippos travel game - $1 (save for Cody or gift)
Those are the highlights! Too much fun, don't you love when the store PAYS you to take their things?!?
I spent a total of $39.33 (bought other regular things too), used a $5 Target gift card I had from a previous purchase so out of pocket expense was $34.33. Total savings was $38.37. Love when I save more than I spend!!!


1 Comments:
Boy, I sure don't know how you do it!! Must take lots of bean-counting!! I'm happy when I have a couple coupons for 50 cents each that I can use!! I've never had a store "pay me" to buy something! Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment