Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Love My Cub!

Cub Foods is awesome! I just called the Rogers store and explained the situation about my $10 coupon not printing out. I talked to the Lead Cashier who researched my receipt and called me back within 20 minutes. Long story short, she manually printed out the $10 coupon and is leaving it at the store's service counter for me. YEAH!! She said that because I purchased one item that was actually over the required purchase amount, but wasn't officially on the eligible list (I bought a wrong item for $3.25 instead of $2.50 so it didn't work), it was fine to print the reward out for me & that I deserved it.

I am so glad I called!

Small victories :)

(btw, Wanda, you rock!)


1 Comments:

Norma said...

Way to go Annette and 3 cheers to Cub Foods and Wanda!! That is good PR. Maybe I should bring my coupons and shop there next month when I come there!

Post a Comment