After spending a frustrating time at the mall in Sears, which I will be writing a complaint letter to them about, I stopped into Byerly's to get a movie at Redbox for $1 to watch that night with the hubby. After that, I headed to Target for that week's deals. I was going to take a photo of the loot, but I am too lazy.
Here's the scoop:
6 full size bottles of Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo/wash (some also had "bonus" amounts to boot) - 99 cents each
1 smaller size bottle of J&J baby product - 44 cents
3 baby bottles - free (will save for later ;) or baby gift)
1 big bag of Skittles for hubby for movie night - $1.44
2 packages of Combos (" ") - 87 cents each
1 box of Jose Ole steak & cheddar quesadillas - $2.02 (clearance plus coupon)
1 box of Tyson Any-Tizers chicken - $1.95
1 gallon of whole milk - $1.79
1 bottle of contact solution - $4.51 (clearance plus coupon)
Total Before Savings = $44.85
Saved = $23.80
Total Spent = $21.05
(Thanks to the hubby for the suggestion of my savings bragging!)
So, to summarize, I got three large bags of stuff for just over $20 at Target ~ I call that a victory!


1 Comments:
What can I say--you are the super shopper of the year with all the good buys you come home with!
Way to go girl!!
Post a Comment