Thank you very much for the big coloring book & just-my-size crayons!! It was so fun to get a package in the mail and I wanted to help Daddy open it with scissors! I didn't have a coloring book (what mean parents I have huh?) and all I had were those wimpy-size crayons. So, this is perfect! Thanks so much for thinking of me!
Love,
Cody
3 Comments:
That's awesome. He seems to like the crayons! Thank you for the video treat.
it looks like he is just interested in the markers, oh boy look out white walls. good thing uncle chad is going to send him some non-washable markers. just kidding, i hope he enjoyed his birthday as much as gordon did, hahaha.
chad
I loved the video! He looks like he really liked the crayons & will be busy making more pictures for your frig door!
Post a Comment