Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Diapers.com

If you have a little one in diapers, then you'll want to pay attention to this post!




Diapers.com delivers diapers, wipes, formula and other baby necessities at reasonable prices with fast and free shipping.  And when I say fast, I mean fast!  I recently ordered three large packages of Huggies Overnight Diapers that I am really having a hard time finding in any retail store (read: I cannot find them anywhere!!)  This website carries them and at a good price, too.  One of the things that I really like about this website is that you can mail in your manufacturer's coupons, and they will credit them to your account.  It took less than a week for the coupons to be credited to my account.  I scored a great deal with a good price, coupons & free shipping.  And all delivered right to your door, no hassle, no fuss!

Right now, if you enter my email address or Referral Code on the shopping cart screen, you'll get an extra $10 off your first order of diapers ($49 minimum total order. Cloth diapers excluded. Other restrictions may apply).   Wahoo!!

Contact Info is below ~

My Email Address: annette0876@gmail.com
Referral Code: FUNFINDS4U

Let me know if you try them out.  Keep in mind, if you use a shopping website like ShopAtHome or EBates, you can earn additional cash back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment