Target deals today:
* Pampers diapers - Jumbo Pack $9.00 on sale less $2.00 Target coupon less $1.00 mftg coupon = $6.00
* Huggies wipes $5.99 less $1.50 Target coupon less $5.00 mftg coupon = (0.51) profit
* Johnson Buddies soaps $0.97 less $1.00 mftg coupon = (0.03) profit (I bought two and will be buying more as there are loads of coupons out there! Will save for when Cody is bigger. Soap doesn't go bad, right?!)
* Johnson's Baby Powder $2.19 less $1.00 mftg coupon = $1.19 (for my hubby LOL)
* Market Pantry soup $0.54 each less $0.50 off 2 Target coupon = $0.29 each
* Beef Chuck steak $2.67 less $2 Target coupon = $0.67 for "glorified hamburger" as my dh said. Oh well!
* Motts Applesauce $1.69 less $1 Target coupon less $0.55 mftg coupon = $0.14 each (got two at this price and one at the 0.69 price; still a deal!)
* Raspberries & strawberries $5.00 total
-- Saved $20.37 per receipt; out of pocket spent $15.49
Cub Foods deals:
* Did the Heinz promotion where you spent $20 and got $7 back in coupon to be used next grocery trip (on anything) - got ketchup for $2 each, OreIda fries for $3 each, Bagel Bites for $1.50 each (after mftg coupon), pasta sauce for $2.00 each (after mftg coupon)
* Did the Dove pomotion where you spent $15 and got back $5 in coupon for next time. Had mftg coupons for all items plus I love Dove products so this was a win-win!
* Found 3 packages of "almost expired" chicken breast (Bake It Easy and seasoned varieties) for $0.99/package. Woohoo!! Even had a coupon for $1 off so one was totally free. Wish they were more. Straight into the freezer they went (they had sell by date of tomorrow and next day) which they would have anyway.
* Free bakery bread with coupon in recent mailer
* I did buy other normal grocery items too....
I used a $2.50, $5.00 and $10.00 off purchase coupons that I got on a previous shopping trip...along with a $30 gift card I got with a new prescription (that was only $7 after insurance paid).
Total paid out of pocket = $34.82 less $12 coupons to use next trip = net total $22.82. Receipt said I saved $36.49 or 37%.
Woohoo!
I think I need to chill out a bit now. Too much time spent on this stuff and my shelves are getting full! We should be set for toothpaste, hair care, soup, ketchup etc for the spring and summer!
HOpefully I will get back to posting about Cody ~ the main reason for this blog! But, I hope you enjoyed my shopping adventures anyway.


2 Comments:
Wow, what a super shopper you have become!! I love deals like that too.
WTG!!!
Post a Comment