Monday, March 16, 2009

Not much to say...

Not too much going on in our neck of the woods.  I had the day off today (Monday), so I enjoyed spending some extra quality time with the little one.  I am grateful, but I don't really like having Mondays off from work...it is nice to have the long weekend, but by Monday I'm exhausted from the weekend of all the household chores & 24/7 baby duty, that sometimes it's a nice break to go back to work.  I really don't know how stay-at-home moms do it...but they also don't have to pack a week full of housework and whatnot into two days.  I wonder what it would be like to stay home full time, but I think that I have the best of both worlds right now with working part-time (4 days a week).  I know my company may like me to be full-time, and some days I consider it because we might be able to make some adjustments in other areas of our household, but for now, our setup is working pretty good for us.  

Cody has been taking really awesome naps lately, which is good for my to-do list!  He's been taking a 2 hour nap in both the morning and afternoon.  I know we are really lucky!  He goes to bed around 8:00pm and gets up around 6:00-6:30 am so we can get him to daycare by about 7:30.  I do love naptime so.  I'm a morning person...errrrr....once I get up....so I don't feel too motivated at night after he goes to bed (which makes Monday-Friday tough) but at least I can get emails answered, tv shows on the DVR watched, and blogs read (you know...important stuff).

Gordon and I took Cody for a stroller ride after work today for the second day in a row.  It's been gorgeous here!  I think it hit close to 60 today, which felt h.e.a.v.e.n.l.y   We walked to the park and were going to let Cody swing, but the baby swings were above a huge LAKE of water!!  I wish I would have had my camera to take a picture!  It was quite humorous.  We'll have to try a different park by our house another day.

Well, the DVR is calling my name with "Big Bang Theory"!  Talk to you later, blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment