Thursday, March 19, 2009

Are You Out There?

Okay, peoples, there are more than just my mom and a small handful of others that read this blog, so....who are you??  Just this week there was 21 NEW and unique people that visited here!  I don't have the blog set up as searchable under Google, etc., I rarely post the blog address anywhere and I don't have it linked under Blogger's directory.  So....who are you??  Please--I just want to know who's reading this!  Is that so much for a girl to ask?

So, please, if you would, take a second and post a comment to my page.  It's super easy, just click on the "__ Comments" link underneath this post.  It would make me SO-OOO happy!!  I am thinking about setting up only authorized users to be able to view the blog for privacy reasons, so if you want to keep reading, please comment so I know who you are!

Thanks so much!

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I read...just haven't posted any comments lately. I love all the cute photos of Cody!

Chris the Yardsale Queen said...

I am the queen.

Anonymous said...

Hey it's your sister in law, I am just trying to keep up on what is happening with my nephew. Jeannette

Otter Mom said...

I think you know who I am, same name on YSQ!

Anonymous said...

Michelle checking in! :)

Stewie said...

Don't you just love knowing how many people read your blog, but you just don't know who? You'd think people would comment more, honestly. hehe.

Annette said...

YAY!! I am loving all the comments. Thanks to those who have posted. I'm still thinking of making this blog 'private' or invite only, so now that I have some readers, I can know who to invite. Thanks peeps!

The Galloway Clan said...

Annette u know LOVE to keep up with your blog!!

Jeri said...

Hey, it's Jeri! I couldn't wait until later like I said...Lovin it so far!

Post a Comment