
I have to brag a little, but this was one of the best Christmas gifts I received. My hubby spoiled me with this new Canon PowerShot SX110 IS digital camera. I'm just figuring out all its bells & whistles, but so far, I LOVE IT!!
I had a Canon PowerShot A520 before, which was a good little camera, but I never had spectacular photos with it. This new one is quite an upgrade!! I'm excited to use it.
I'm sure I can think of a certain subject to practice on! :)


3 Comments:
I've got almost that same camera! Mine is ax SX100 & 8.0 MP so you are a little up on mine. It's been a great camera so far!
oooh nice! can't wait to see the pictures you take with this!
I just watched your BLOG, Very interesting.~~You do well, even if you have your hands full.Now all you need is 4 MORE kids,, like I did. I'll keep up at your blog,as often as I can.Today I wasn't feeling well, so did alot of laying around, and some puter time.Some kind of BUG going around,as Ronette has it too. ok,back to couch for now,Love ya ,ALL and kisses and hugs!! Love Aunt June
Post a Comment