What are those, you wonder? This pile of papers consist of every "daily" report that we get from our childcare provider that tells about Cody's day! They say things like when and how long he napped, what he had for meals, when he peed & pooped, when he had bottles & how big they were, what items we need to bring (diapers, wipes, etc), and a short description of any interesting tidbits from the day. For example, today's sheet says "Cody liked to dance to the music" (They were watching Madagascar and apparently he was rocking out to "I Like to Move It (Move It)" and "He was happier today but still not 100% (He is not feeling that good, again. Sigh.)
I don't know why (ok, I know why...I am a packrat and a sentimental fool!), but I have saved all of these since we started him in daycare in (ahem) April. It is now January 27. Of the next year.
I think I've finally come to terms that I really don't need to save ALL of them, so I am going to go through them and save any interesting ones for scrapbooking, etc. Going through all of them should only take me another couple of months or so! :)


2 Comments:
I eventually learned to just keep certain ones, like on DD's birthday and other special days. Otherwise, we can get buried in paperwork!
Yes, you better start "weeding" thru the items you keep for keepsakes/scrapbooks or you will have as much "stuff" as I do!!
Love Mom
Post a Comment