
Ok, he didn't vote, but he well as may have. I don't think one person I voted for won ~ ok, maybe one. But, still.
In November, I headed to Omaha for NKOTB concert #3. The best seats so far, I think I had row 4, almost center. Amazing. Sigh. How I missed those boys! Gordon and Cody, that was! My first overnight trip away from them. We all made out just fine :)
I have to include this dreamy picture I took at the show....
When I returned home from Nebraska (really...Nebraska...that is the best place I could go on my one outing? I am sad.), Cody treated me by saying "mamamamamama" for the first time. I don't know if he knew what it really meant, but I like to think he did!
We hosted Thanksgiving at our house where I made my first turkey. It seemed to turn out just fine. We had my parents and brother and sister in law over for the day. Cody got some good bonding time in with the Anderson side of the family, and especially liked listening to Grandpa A. talk and play with Uncle Al. He also tried mashed potatoes ~ yummmy.

We have a tooth!! Finally, around 9 months, Cody finally gets his first tooth...and then another one! He truly did get his "two front teeth" for Christmas! I was beginning to think he'd have a toothless grin for his whole life.... Looks cute now, but I dont know about later! ;)
With the addition of teeth, Cody started trying all kinds of yummy "real" food, like Gerber Puffs, Cheerios, bananas, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, pears, pineapple, peaches, toast, etc. He loves it all!
In December, Gordon got to try out his new snowblower for the first time. A good investment. A very good investment, indeed.
As I'm thinking about December, I realize I actually started this blog IN December, so that's something pretty notable right there! So the things that I am thinking of (Cody meeting Santa, cookie making party....Christmas photo shoot....Christmas cards....Christmas festivities....), I have already blogged about. Woohoo!
With that, as you can see....
2008 WAS GREAT!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment