I got the following two movies - both 4 disc, Blu-Ray, DVD movies of Disney's UP & Monsters, Inc.... for a grand total of ... $13.09 or just $6.55 for each movie. This is incredible seeing as how one movie's regular selling price was $26.99!


Here's how I did it:
UP - $19.99 (Target sales price)
Monsters, Inc - $18.99 (price matched** to Best Buy ad)
less $10 mftg coupon for Up
less $8 mftg coupon for Monsters Inc
less $10 Target coupon when you buy 2 Blu-Ray movies
+ tax of $2.11
= $13.09

As you can see, I saved $51 off the original price of two movies!
** price matching - This is the first time I think I have ever done price matching, and it was SO simple. The cashier had me go to the Customer Service desk to conduct the entire transaction. It was amazingly easy. I just brought the whole Best Buy ad and they worked their magic. I think a lot of people actually did this deal as she seemed pretty familiar with the process. Then, even though I price matched it, I was also able to use the store and manufacturer's coupons. Nice!
To make the deal even sweeter, I bought a $1.19 package of Creamette noodles and will submit for an additional $4 rebate...bringing my total for 2 movies and one package of noodles to $10.28!
There's one additional rebate I can do for $5, but I'm not sure if I will do it yet...need to find some coupons for the products first. Go figure :)
To make the deal even sweeter, I bought a $1.19 package of Creamette noodles and will submit for an additional $4 rebate...bringing my total for 2 movies and one package of noodles to $10.28!
There's one additional rebate I can do for $5, but I'm not sure if I will do it yet...need to find some coupons for the products first. Go figure :)
If anyone wants the links for the mftg & Target coupons, let me know...but they are pretty easy to find with a simple Google search!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment