Here's what I got for a whopping $1.11:
4 boxes of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
1 bottle of BBQ Sauce (not on sale)
2 packages of all-natural Salsa
Love it!!
A few things to note:
* The cashier actually took the full mac & cheese price of 88 cents off (I had a buy 3, get 1 free coupon) instead of the sale price of 25 cents.
* The salsa was on sale buy one, get one free with a store coupon. I also had a manufacturer's coupon for buy one get one free. The end result - get two free!
* The $2.00 coupon was a Discover coupon that was $2 off anything when you use your Discover card. I had purchased a lot of 40 of these coupons for less than $10 on ebay...a great investment! I used them at every retail store that I went to and occasionally split up orders. I only have a few coupons left and I can use them up at Cub which takes coupons up to 3 months expired (did you know that?).
Here's the proof!



1 Comments:
Wow, the "Super Shopper" did it again!! I don't know how you do it but keep doing it! That is so cool!!
Post a Comment