
Oh, I know I have a few events to blog about before this, but I couldn't resist sharing our cutie-patootie with you. (Errrrmmm, don't mind my computer game in the background :)) We don't have another doctor's appointment until Cody is (gulp) two years old, so no stats to share with you, other than our little guy is learning more each day, becoming more vocal ~ words are *starting* to form (he says Bye clear as day, most other words...not so much...), follows directions pretty well (although putting on jacket & hat is still not too fun for him), and he is good at scaring us with how much he understands of what we say!
We are so very blessed.


2 Comments:
WOW! He's getting so big. He's such a cutie.
Wow, what a big boy he is getting to be & sitting so nice in Mom's office chair! Am getting anxious to see him and see all his new accomplishments. I just love that handsome little guy!!
Post a Comment