YEAH!!!! :)
He did it at least 6-8 times where he walked about 4-6 steps each go at it - usually from me to Gordon - or Gordon to me - or Gordon to the floor...! LOL. I didn't get it on video but hopefully we will later this week or weekend.
I wrote this momentous occasion on my calendar!
EXCITING!! It was so funny because we were all in the living room doing our own things...and I look up and Cody is standing up and WALKING towards the TV! Gordon also looked up from what he was doing and saw Cody on the move, too!! So crazy - we were shocked.
Here is a picture of him soon afterwards - he was pretty excited and definitely darn proud of himself!
Now...if he sleeps past 4:30 am, I will be really happy!


3 Comments:
The fun begins! :)
Waking up at 4:30am - yikes! Hopefully his walking will wear him out & he will sleep in a little.
Get your running shoes ready, you are about to need them! He's such a cutie. I'm glad you got to see his first steps.
That is such exciting news and I am so happy that he was home when it happened so you could be the ones to see him take his first steps! Yes, he looks pretty proud of himself and that IS a big milestone for a baby. Pretty soon he will be running all over the house!
Post a Comment