Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Recent Deal Shopping


I've managed to get in on some good shopping deals over the last week or so.  I made a couple runs to Walgreens last week, and got free shaving gel, 12 bottles of free trial size Dove deodorant, 50 cent coffee creamer and various other things.  Not much exciting at Walgreens this week, so I'll hope for good deals next week to use my Register Rewards on.

I did take advantage of what I thought was a good deal at Cub Foods last week.  They had a promotion where if you bought $25 worth of Huggies products, you would get a $5 coupon to use on a future visit, along with a $3 coupon good towards any Culinary Circle brand product (one of their new store brands; they have crackers, cookies and other stuff so will be easy to use these up w/o any or much out of pocket $).  I combined this deal along with the $3 and $5 Huggies coupons that were online a few weeks ago.  Cub takes expired coupons up to 3 months, and I had recently traded for a few more.  

Diapers were $10.29 for a 30-pack less the $3.00 mftg coupon less the $8.00 in register coupons, so I ended up getting 3 packages of diapers for a total of $13.87 or $4.25 each.  I also did this deal with the Huggies wipes that I had $5.00 coupons on, and they basically paid me to take those out of the store.  I didn't see this deal online anywhere, but I thought it was pretty good.

Here's a quick photo of my stockpile!  We should be set on diapers & wipes for awhile!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment