Been in kind of a "funk" lately, haven't been online as much as usual. I'm not sure what exactly is causing it...mainly family issues and the weather, I think. Hopefully it'll warm up soon (but not *too* warm for the up north peeps) and the sunshine will be out more consistently.
It's been a good weekend, a pretty quiet one... Gordon and I did have a date night on Saturday (thanks C & J for watching Cody!!) so it was really good for us to get out and do something without the little one in tow. Sure, we have our time without him while we go to work, but it's not the same as doing something fun together without constantly having to worry about what we're going to feed him, cleaning up the milk spilling out of his mouth, making sure he's not falling down, verifying he's not putting Lord knows what in his mouth, etc. Oh, the joys of being a parent!! Still, there is nothing like coming home from a few hours away and seeing your precious one sound asleep, comfy as can be in his crib, and knowing you missed him the entire time you were away.
Anyway, thought I'd let whoever know that we're still here and doing OK, but prayers for some sunshine & better attitudes would certainly be appreciated...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment