We will probably have some new neighbors in the spring! They started working on two houses right across the street from us. Yes, in December, in Minnesota. Brrr. It makes me very thankful for my cushy office job. We knew it was only a matter of time before the land got developed, but we were hoping we could keep our 'view' of the marsh area. I can't believe they are building houses in this day and age, but I guess someone must be buying them!
If it's not too much to ask, I hope we get some neighbors with kids around Cody's age. It would be fun to have 'playdates' so close and get to know some more couples to do things with. Our current neighbors are very nice, but one doesn't have any kids, and the other has older kids (junior high & up). We really enjoy getting together with other couples/families, and don't do it nearly as often as we'd like.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment