It's been a pretty quiet week. Cody has been a bit feisty this week and his nose a bit runny. He seemed to give whatever he had to Gordon and I and then some because yesterday we were hit all of a sudden with a massive sore throat, headaches and general aches and pains. Thankfully it seemed to be relieved by a night's rest, and we are feeling a bit better tonight.
Tonight we went to Rancho Grande in Monticello. This was the first time visiting this location. We had been, dare I say....regulars....at their Albertville location, which TO OUR HORROR closed down a few months ago. [They need to update their website!] We were so sad. Heartbroken even! We'd been taking Cody there ever since he was teeny tiny and to see it close down ~ we were so disappointed. There is not many restaurants in our little town, which is actually a good thing, but it was nice to have a "old standby" when we just didn't feel like cooking. So tonight we decided to try the Monticello restaurant tonight and we were not disappointed! The food was the same and even a couple of the same staff members from Albertville were there and remembered us! That was kind of neat. Cody loves Mexican food! He ate a good majority of the kid's meal which is almost as big as any adult plate!
TGIF tomorrow. This week has been a weird one. No plans for the weekend as of yet. My garage saling buddy is busy so I don't know if I will go out or not. Gordon took today and tomorrow off and is workign hard in the basement to get the ceiling tiles up. Slowly but surely. Our custom media cabinet is almost done. Just the trimwork is remaining to be done on it. I will have to take some photos & get them up on the blog when it is complete. We love it so far!
Have you checked out my new blog, Fun Finds For You? I've been adding a few posts here and there. Visit soon & visit often!
Hope your weekend is great!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment