I'm too excited. Guess where I'm blogging from?? Our comfy couch, in the middle of our living room, on my shiny, brand new, MacBook laptop computer!! Wahoo! We've been talking about getting a laptop computer for awhile now, and waivering back and forth between getting and not getting one, and Gordon finally just decided to put me out of my misery and get me one! It's my early Mother's Day gift. They had a really good deal ($200 lower than the Apple Store) on a not-so-fancy, but just-perfect-for-me, MacBook computer at MicroCenter in St. Louis Park.
There's about 52 things that we have on our "to buy" or "to save for" list that are priority over a laptop, but I'm sure that I will enjoy it immensely :)
I hope that this will maybe help me blog more...and help me possibly start a for-profit blog. We'll see!
For now, here's one of our cutie enjoying this picture-perfect weather weekend!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 Comments:
Wowwwww, what a lucky Mom & wife you are to get such a great Mother's Day gift! I am happy for you & know you will just love it. That is such a darling picture of your little guy-typical little boy enjoying being outside romping around on a nice spring day!
Post a Comment