Saturday, April 14, 2007

Minnehaha Falls




Dh and I went to Minnehaha Falls today after stopping at a church sale (!!!). Weather was beautiful, and the place was deserted...so we had it all to ourselves! The last time I was there was several years ago, and dh had never been. It's a classic Minneapolis landmark, and it was good to step out of our 'comfort zone' of the suburbs to check out something new!

I also started experimenting with Photoshop to put a border around this picture. I love the look - just adds so much to it, and once I figured out how to do it, I realized it is super fast and simple to do. What do you think??

Had a pretty good day at the church sale too - it was just good to be back out saling!! Picked up three FLAX shirts for $1 each, a pair of plus size women's Levi's for $1, a new Twins t-shirt for me for 50 cents, a Charles Woodson football jersey for $1 and a bottle of Clinique body wash for 25 cents. Yeah!! Got a good shopping fix out of the deal, and dh didn't even complain. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

dh says good job!!! it looks like you are finally figuring about how to use your new mac!!! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

looks great annette!

I had a garage sale this weekend & did AWESOME!! ton of people & got rid of a ton of stuff!! Feels so good!!

~~Lisa F

Post a Comment