I won this little contest on Shara's blog the other day...and I was so thrilled. This is my first blog goodie package I have ever received, and boy, was it ever SWEET!!!

Isn't this so cute? Love the little handmade card. I was actually just telling my dh the other day how I should be using my free time to do crafts with pink ribbons and bows. He laughed at me -- you do crafts??! I'm so blown away by the blogs I read...that I wish I was crafty and creative. Maybe one day...it seems like there is always something else to do. I know, priorities...
Anyway - I digress.

Some of the outside of the package... awww!!
And when I opened it....and took the pink ribbon off....I found this!!

I love this container. It will definitely find a new home in our new kitchen!! :)
I could hardly contain my excitement when opening the package... I kept yelling for dh to come see what I got, but he chose not to. What a dork!
This is the first item I saw when I opened the container...I won't be offended ;)

And what came next, but....

WOWWWW!!!! This photo does not show how much candy is actually in here! It was STUFFED! I had told Shara I had a bit of a sweet tooth (uh, understatement.) and did she deliver!! All kinds of goodies like sweethearts, bubble gum, pixie sticks (when my dh finally showed up, he gasped and said I LOVE THOSE!!!! He made a comment about snorting them, but I won't mention that here), Mike & Ikes, Sprees and much more! My dh made me promise to share with him, which I reluctantly will ~ just kidding!! There is MORE than enough to share!!
THANK YOU Shara!!! You are such a sweetie!!!
Happy Easter everyone.


3 Comments:
What a fun package! How clever of her to use the sugar canister to put all the sweets in. I may have to copy that! :)
What great fun that is! Shara sure had a great idea with that one! Good for you!
Jan/Azbax : )
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Flying Speeds
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]
Post a Comment