Cody's daycare is closed this week, so Grandma (A.) is down for the week to watch the little guy. We are so blessed to have her here! They have been having a good time together, and he is even cooperating by taking nice, long naps so she can work on the "project list" I give her every morning. I know, I know...I am spoiled. But, she is the do-not-sit-still-for-one-moment type [Oh...so wish I had that "problem"...], so I am practically obligated. Getting lots done around the house while I am at the office is such a blessing!
I have Thursday and Friday off this week and am looking forward to spending some quality time at home.
Hope to talk with you soon!!
Annette
P.S. It is my hubby's birthday tomorrow (Wednesday, July 22) so if you could, please wish Gordon a happy birthday via email or send him a birthday wish on Facebook!


1 Comments:
You are such a lucky girl to have your mom in town. She is such a sweet mom/grandma! Please make sure to send her my best. I miss ya! I hope in the next few weeks we can get together!
Post a Comment