It's been an interesting week or so around here. I had a wonderful pre-Valentine's Day day on the Friday before, where my husband and little boy hand-delivered flowers to my workplace! What a treat and total surprise. Besides flowers (which would have totally been wonderful by themselves), they also both gave me very sweet cards, and treated me to a yummy cake and homemade supper. I am truly blessed.
Valentine's Day morning was spent relaxing at home, and then treating ourselves to a yummy lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Cody didn't seem too interested in his food, but I didn't think much of it. After lunch, we did some shopping and while we were in the toy department at Target, Cody threw up everywhere!!! I was so shocked! He's never done it before and I was just so surprised. Needless to say, we booked it out of there as fast as we could go. He seemed completely fine afterwards and was playing and crawling around as he always does. I thought maybe it was a flukey thing and that perhaps the few fries we gave him were too greasy (I know, bad Mommy....). We gave him a small bottle and he seemed fine with that, so I gave him a normal supper and bottle before bed....only to have the ENTIRE meal & bottles come up again, ALL over me while I was rocking him!!! It was, uh, interesting.
Happy Valentine's Day to us!
Anyway....long story short, Cody was still not feeling himself for a few days after that, but he is completely fine now. I totally thought that Gordon & I would get the stomach bug next, and KNOCK ON WOOD because it could still happen, but so far, so good. I started taking Airborne right away & we've both been taking vitamins religiously. I don't know if they work but I figure they can't hurt.
Here's a few photos before the events of the day occurred....he was such a trooper through it all! He only cried once and that was because I freaked out when it happened!
This one is actually from the day before - checking out his card from G'ma & G'pa A.



1 Comments:
We are so sorry that you were sick for Valentine's Day so couldn't have your cookie but G'ma will make you some next year again!
Post a Comment